Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID : 04
Work Experience : 1-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strategically plan and implement online advertising campaigns on sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Rolling out and managing all Google Adwords and remarketing campaigns.
- Handling all online media buying activities across relevant industry websites.
- Managing all social media properties for WIPL.
- ROI measurement activities for the above tasks.
- Managing end-to-end SEO activities and co-ordinating with vendors for the same.
- Understanding of how Email marketing works with the new and existing clients.
- End to end co-ordination with Design team for the generation of design ideas.
- You are a Graduate from any of the marketing streams
- You have 2+ years of online marketing/advertising experience
- You have 1+ years of Mobile Marketing experience.
- You have a solid understanding of the social media including sites like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Wikis, blogs, etc
- You have successfully implemented online marketing campaigns in the past.
- You have a strong ROI-driven outlook towards your job.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills