Linux Server Administrator
Job ID : 08
Work Experience : 0-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To communication & provide technical support to customers through phone, chat, & tickets system WIPL CRM.
- Installation & configuration of web hosting control panels like Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin
- Installation & Maintenance of Virtual Servers & Masters on XEN, OpenVZ, Parallels Panel.
- To install on remote Linux & Windows server's applications. e.g: PHP - applications, CPanels, etc.
- Configure and manage a sophisticated DNS environment
- Graduates with Redhat or Systems Administration experience preferred in web hosting industry
- Thorough knowledge of Linux server management.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Be willing to work on 2 years contract & be willing to work in night shifts if required.
- Commitment to provide timely and quality support to customers both within and outside the organization.