Product Specialist (Sales)
Job ID : 02
Work Experience : 1-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with sales management to develop business plan for assigned account.
- Understand and effectively presents and delivers presentations on the product lines.
- Establish pricing strategy to improve product sales.
- Identify, analyze and implement new methods and techniques to determine sales growth.
- Assist, support and coordinate sales personnel in performing daily sales activities.
- Analyze markets in order to identify new sales and business opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior management and sales team to develop successful sales techniques.
- Compile and track sales data.
- Develop new ideas to retain existing customers.
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns, materials and events to promote company products.
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs;working closely with product management.
- Handle both field and indoor sales activities.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provide relevant information to customers about the product which is assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized and good planner
- Efficient in time management
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Should have basic understanding about IT industry
- Should have dynamic personality.