Job ID : 05
Work Experience : 3-7 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of sales associates, product specialists, and Team Leads.
- Work with the senior management team on setting sales targets and operational SLAs and deliver on them for all inbound and outbound sales processes.
- Create and optimize processes to allow your teams to build healthy pipelines and maximize conversions.
- Assist with the definition of quarterly & long term business plans.
- Drive initiatives such as: capacity planning, talent sourcing, hiring, training, mentoring, and attrition management.
- Identify and analyze key sales metrics to provide insight into overall business and customer trends.
- Work closely with the WIPL's marketing team to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Assist with definition of new products and identification of growth opportunities.
- Candidiate must have at 6-8 years of experience in leading multi-level sales teams in the IT Products/ITeS space.
- You understand call centre operations and how to scale large sales teams and infrastructure to handle high volume sales.
- You are a people's person and have demonstrated significant success in mentoring and motivating your teams.
- You are highly numerical and have an eye for detail and numbers.
- You produce compelling verbal and written communication.
- You are passionate about growing a business in the Consumer Internet space