Compare WIPLON’s SSL Certificates
Scan the chart below to find the SSL certificates that best meets your specific site security needs.
Why SSL/TLS is a must-have for any website?
When transactions are involved nothing scares a customer more than the idea that they are not safe. The simple, bullet-proof solution – cheap SSL.
Safety first – SSL allows you to encrypt all the data between a visitor and the server. High-quality encryption makes sure that every packet is unbreachable.
High SEO ranking
Google officially announced that SSL security is one of the major SEO ranking factors. Integrating SSL/TLS is the straightest way to boosting your ranking!
Increase traffic and sales
Getting cheap SSL makes a priceless statement to your audience. No one wants to stay long on an unsecured website. Make the smart investment that will provide a huge return on investment.
Badge of Honors
Google Chrome and other browsers will begin marking websites without SSL as unsecured. Avoid the big red mark by investing in your image with cheap SSL certification.
Protection from cyber-crime
Prevent legal action and scandals by making sure you protect yourself and your users. Not all publicity is good publicity. Stay protected, stay smart.
Standard Domain Validated (DV) SSL Certificates
An easy and affordable way to protect your site with SSL Certificates
Domain Validated (DV) certificates are a fast and simple way to secure your website with industry-standard 128- or 256-bit encryption. The process of obtaining one of these SSL certificates couldn’t be easier and is usually handled with just a standard email. A file-based authentication method can also be used and is recommended if you have direct access to the server that hosts your domain name.
In order to receive a DV certificate from one of our trusted Certification Authorities (CAs), all you have to do is prove that you own the domain that you wish to protect.
- 128- to 256-bit encryption
- Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server
- Encrypts communication—reassuring visitors their sensitive information, such as credit card information, is safe
- Authenticates an organization’s identity
- Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser
- A site seal from the respective CA
Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates
Advanced Features, Renowned Trust Indicators, and Premium Encryption
In the world of SSL/TLS, EV certificates are the gold standard, or maybeeee we can call it the “green” standard. This complete SSL solution not only encrypts your website, safely protecting user information from prying eyes, but it also comes with a variety of extra premium features that have proven to boost trust & clearly demonstrate that you’re in fact someone safe to do business with. The main way EV certs do this is by way of the green address bar!
Not just anyone can obtain an EV certificate that activates this globally trusted & recognized green bar (especially no malicious or fake site), because the issuing Certificate Authority (CA) has to first complete a thorough validation process to verify & ensure you’re actually a legitimate business. So, if you’re a real business and you’re looking to maximize trust, boost conversion and align yourself alongside the big shots of the Internet – ya’ know, the companies that people already know and trust – then EV is the only way to go since you’re trying to win online.
- Shows the legal, physical, and operational existence of the entity
- Proven that the entity has properly authorized the issuance of the certificate
- Shows that the entity has exclusive right to use the domain specified
- Shows the identity of the entity matches official records
- Shows that you put your users’ safety & concern first
- Easily differentiates yourself from your competition
- Proven to increase visitors’ confidence & boost conversion
- Aligns yourself with larger, more trusted companies already using EV
Wildcard SSL/TLS Certificates
Industry-leading encryption for subdomains with just one certificate
If you have a website that has multiple sub domains, you’re going to love wildcard SSL certificates. Rather than having to purchase an SSL certificate for each and every sub domain, you can actually protect them all with just one wildcard SSL certificate. This can lead to some major savings and make managing your SSL portfolio a breeze.
A certificate configured for *.example.com, will secure www.example.com, as well as mail.example.com, blog.example.com, and others. The asterisk is used to serve as placeholder for all possible subdomains.
When would I need a Wildcard SSL?
If you have multiple subdomains which you need to secure, then a wildcard SSL certificate is perfect for you. Wildcards also grow with your business, and allow you to secure any new sub-domains you may add in the future.
YOU CONSIDER A
- Save money over individual certificate purchases
- You only have one certificate to manage instead of many
- Google now ranks HTTPS pages higher in search results
- Take advantage of this by expanding https to all pages on your sub-domains
Multi-Domain SSL/TLS Certificates
Comprehensive protection for all of your domains
Multi-Domain and Unified Communications Certificates (UCC) protect all sorts of different fully qualified domain names (FQDNs): public ID addresses, private host names, IP addresses and other subject alternative names (SANs) with one simple solution. Rather than buying an individual SSL certificate for each and every domain you control, this SSL is a cost-effective alternative that simplifies the validation process, saves you money, and offers the encryption you require.
With just one Multi-Domain (SAN) Certificate, you could secure the following domains:
Take the Headache out of SSL Management
Nobody likes SSL management. You have to keep track of multiple certificates, handle multiple validations, issuances and installations. You may have to juggle multiple CAs. There are multiple renewals to worry about. Stop. Simplify your life by encrypting everything with one SSL certificate. You can thank us later.
- Industry standard 128-256-bit encryption
- DV, OV, and EV options
- HTTPS and the padlock icon
- A site seal from the issuing CA
- Industry leading warranties
- Convenient for securing multiple FQDNs